Thursday, August 12, 2010

The chicken incident



Jack wanted to get in with the chickens, his teacher said it was ok. He pulled out a egg, and I told him he better put it back and to be careful, don't put your hand in there. A few minutes later he had a look of terror and tried to climb up the fence again. Apparently, he got pecked in the face by a chicken. Jack said he wanted to go home and preceded to run to the car. It took a couple minutes later to discover what had happened. I guess farm camp now isn't so much fun according to Jack. Good thing it was the last day. Lesson of the story, put your hand in a chicken coop, and you may get your face pecked. I couldn't convince him that maybe the chicken was trying to give him a kiss.

No comments: