Grandpa Tom gave Jack an untraditional gift this year. He gave him a CD of the Lone Ranger, Green hornet stories, a vintage cowboy blanket and an alligator tooth. Tom wasn't sure how he would take it, well, I wished I had the video camera on. You gotta love Jack when it comes to opening gifts. He is always so grateful and excited to get anything, and this was no exception. He carried that blanket everywhere. He thinks a real cowboy had it. He thought the alligator was cool (what little boy wouldn't) and he thought the CD was a DVD, but I have a feeling he will enjoy listening to it someday.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Grandpa's gift to Jack
Grandpa Tom gave Jack an untraditional gift this year. He gave him a CD of the Lone Ranger, Green hornet stories, a vintage cowboy blanket and an alligator tooth. Tom wasn't sure how he would take it, well, I wished I had the video camera on. You gotta love Jack when it comes to opening gifts. He is always so grateful and excited to get anything, and this was no exception. He carried that blanket everywhere. He thinks a real cowboy had it. He thought the alligator was cool (what little boy wouldn't) and he thought the CD was a DVD, but I have a feeling he will enjoy listening to it someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment