Had to get a picture of us all color coordinated. We had a great weekend- Sat. we went to a friends lake house, Sunday we went to the pool with my parents and then cooked out, and then Monday was a relaxing day. Matt was a little out of commission this weekend. He had a vasectomy on Friday--OUCH. Anyway, we even got Meatball in the picture. Our poor Sophie was called up to dog heaven on that previous Wed. It was really hard to do, but all for the best. I already miss her and I miss not having to swept my floors as much. Meatball will not eat food off the floor, unless it's meat related. He is soooo picky.
Thursday, July 08, 2010
4th of July
Had to get a picture of us all color coordinated. We had a great weekend- Sat. we went to a friends lake house, Sunday we went to the pool with my parents and then cooked out, and then Monday was a relaxing day. Matt was a little out of commission this weekend. He had a vasectomy on Friday--OUCH. Anyway, we even got Meatball in the picture. Our poor Sophie was called up to dog heaven on that previous Wed. It was really hard to do, but all for the best. I already miss her and I miss not having to swept my floors as much. Meatball will not eat food off the floor, unless it's meat related. He is soooo picky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment