The kids had a blast looking for eggs this year. Lily though is getting too smart because she noticed that the Easter Bunny uses the same eggs that we had and the same kind of candy. This year I put an egg under their pillows. Kinda creepy, I know, but I wanted to WOW them this year. Matt told them that the bunny asked me to do it so that they don't get nightmares. Oh well. We went to my parents for dinner and met the new little member of the family, Ruby. I actually got to name her, originally it was Lily, but that wasn't going work, so Ruby it is. She is a real sweetie, and gets along great with the kids tormenting her. Can I just say how great the weather is again. This has been one of the best springs we have ever had. Keep it coming. Also, just have to say, I LOVED Lily's outfit. More gymboree I know, but just love it. A little 60's retro. Dressing Lily is so much fun- all girl.
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Easter morning, Ruby, and great weather.
The kids had a blast looking for eggs this year. Lily though is getting too smart because she noticed that the Easter Bunny uses the same eggs that we had and the same kind of candy. This year I put an egg under their pillows. Kinda creepy, I know, but I wanted to WOW them this year. Matt told them that the bunny asked me to do it so that they don't get nightmares. Oh well. We went to my parents for dinner and met the new little member of the family, Ruby. I actually got to name her, originally it was Lily, but that wasn't going work, so Ruby it is. She is a real sweetie, and gets along great with the kids tormenting her. Can I just say how great the weather is again. This has been one of the best springs we have ever had. Keep it coming. Also, just have to say, I LOVED Lily's outfit. More gymboree I know, but just love it. A little 60's retro. Dressing Lily is so much fun- all girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment