Lily and Stella (the flower girl) became fast friends. I love to take pictures of the bride and groom cutting the cake. Matt told me it's because I love cake so much. True. Anyway, for people who don't know Angie, she is Matt's step sister. I wasn't able to get a picture of Julia, his step mother-mother of the bride, too bad, she looked fantastic. We just don't get a chance to see Angie and Brandon very often, since they live in Arizona. In fact, it was the first time we met Brandon. We wish we lived closer, they seem like a great couple. The kids loved the dance floor, but it was going on 9:00 so we had to leave.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Making friends and wedding cake.
Lily and Stella (the flower girl) became fast friends. I love to take pictures of the bride and groom cutting the cake. Matt told me it's because I love cake so much. True. Anyway, for people who don't know Angie, she is Matt's step sister. I wasn't able to get a picture of Julia, his step mother-mother of the bride, too bad, she looked fantastic. We just don't get a chance to see Angie and Brandon very often, since they live in Arizona. In fact, it was the first time we met Brandon. We wish we lived closer, they seem like a great couple. The kids loved the dance floor, but it was going on 9:00 so we had to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment